Zone Solutions Safety team specialise in the development, implementation and execution of your Businesses Safety, Health, Environment, Quality and Training Requirements. We can also provide your organisation with any general Workplace safety advice that you may require, including;
- Risk assessments and hazard identification reports
- Management Plans and Systems advice
- Incident reporting and investigations
- Corrective Actions and Control Measures
- Expression of interest and tender support
- Workers compensation management and return to work plans
- Safety and health representatives and safety committees
Zone Solutions SHEQT Specialists are available to assist you to ensure your organisation complies with all legislative requirements relevant to your business & to assist you to ‘do business smarter’ by having a management system in place that will deliver Safety, Health, Environment, Quality and Training Excellence while improves business efficiency and reducing costs.
Zone Solutions has a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and is able to assist you by providing nationally recognised training packages and VOC’s (Verification of Competency).
At Zone Solutions we help our clients to build, maintain and support their projects and operations by not just working for our clients but working along side them ensuring all key deliverables are achieved in a timely manner and providing high value integrated solutions.
Training and Assessment
We can provide training at your site on a wide range of issues relating to occupational Health, Safety & Environment for employees and contractors. Our training is always designed to comply with relevant statutory requirements or relevant Codes of Practices / Standards.
We can customise training courses to meet your organisation’s specific needs including:
- Training Presentations (Company, Project or Site Induction)
- Training Programs
- Training Plans
- Training Manuals
- Training Assessment Tools
- Training Gap Analysis
- Training Documentation
- Training Matrix
Auditing and Inspections
At Zone Solutions our highly qualified and experienced auditors will assess your current business operations in regard to compliance with legislative and statutory requirements.
We support our client’s commitments to improving their processes and procedures around safety, health, environment, quality and training requirements. At Zone Solutions our accomplished team of health and safety auditors will conduct audits, develop, improve and implement processes and frameworks so that your business meets Australian legislative requirements and industry regulations.
Our auditors are up to date with the latest standards, legislations and programs ensuring that your business minimises OHS risks and hazards in order to maximise output and protects goods and services, human capital and productivity.
We provide an extensive range of health and safety auditing services including:
- Compliance Audits to ensure that workplaces comply with minimum legislative requirements
- Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substance Audits
- Workplace Safety Inspections to identify any hazards that may cayse injury or pose serious risk
- Safety Management System Audits in compliance with AS/NZS 4801 or OSHAS 18001
- Quality Management System Audits including ISO 9001 standards
- Environmental Management System Audits including ISO 14001
- Workplace Safety Audits to help identify gaps and improve OHS framework
- Desktop Audits – The Desktop Audit aims to provide a cost effective service to clients who want an independent review on critical parts of their HSEQ management system documentation
- Third-party Audits to provide you with independent, objective advice and recommendations
At Zone Solutions we don’t just work for our clients we work with our clients, helping to build, maintain and support their projects and operations through the provision of safe, reliable and cost effective SHEQT solutions. Our professional services at Zone Solutions can assist any organisation regardless of size to pursue your SHEQT solutions or specific requirements. We work with the client to ensure the management system is written specific to the requirements of the client and is going to be effective and efficient for the business, while achieving the desired outcome.
Meet Zone Group
Both Amy and Joe created The Zone Group of Companies because they identified a market which needed Specialised Lifting Solutions. “Our team are qualified and experienced and we enjoy completing challenging projects. Amy heads up the Safety and Training team of professionals who complement every project they attend. We are here to help and we both look forward to being of service to you soon”